Finally, after 12 long, hard months, another new year is upon us. 2010 was filled with lots of surprises, and hopefully 2011 will be even better! First off, I would like to apologize for not having the information from my last two shows up. My computer died the day before my last “official” show and I just got it replaced. But it’s a new year with new beginnings, which means that I have a clean slate (right?). So, to kick off the new year, here are some of my New Years resolutions:
1. Actually update on time!
2. Bringing you new and exciting posts, with information on current events, reviews, interviews, and other awesome stuff!
3. Restructuring In the Land of Make Believe in order to bring better more interesting content to you.
4. I will stop rambling on air! I swear!
5. More theme shows! (Those were fun!)
6. Eat halthier.
7. Try to procrastinate less (though I’ll probably start this one later…).
I promise you, all of the listeners of In the Land of Make Believe, that I will do all of the above. And if I don’t… well, I’ll try🙂
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year! I’ll be back on air in late January with regular programming beginning in February. Until then, feel free to check out some of our other awesome DJ’s as they play away the holidays on air at WHRW 90.5 fm Binghamton and online at http://whrw.org/listenlive.php.